Parents are expected to play their part by enforcing regularity and discipline and
see their wards prepare their lessons daily. Politeness, courtesy of speech and
conduct should be maintained while interviewing the Principal and school staff.
- Criticism of a child's teacher and the school in his/her presence should be studiously
avoided because it causes the child to lose his/her respect for the teacher, with
the consequent failure to learn from him. If you have a legitimate complaint, see
the principal, without fear or reprisal.
- When communicating with the principal, parents are requested to mention the name,
standard and section of their wards.
- Parents are requested not to enter the class-rooms much less ask their servants
to do so. All dealing with the teachers must be conducted through the principal.
- Parents are strictly forbidden to see their wards or interview teachers during the
school hours. Members of the staff may be interviewed on every second Saturday of
the current month and on special appointment when they are off duty.
- Parents are expected to sign the principal's or teacher's remark in the diary after
reading them. Failure to do this may put your child to great inconvenience.
- Withdrawal of your child from classes for mere social function is not recommended
because it retards the child's progress in school & minimizes his/her respect for
regular hard work with consequent failure to progress in his/her studies.
- As the medium of instruction in this school is English, the children should be helped
to follow the classes easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular English
conversation at home.
- Parents are requested to take away their children within 15 minutes after the school